This web site is about the Trail of Tears Commemorative Motorcycle Ride®
that begins in Bridgeport, AL and ends in
Waterloo, AL. Here you'll learn about the history of the Trail of Tears,
see the Trail first hand, and feel the brotherhood shared by those who ride it.
Join us on these web pages to see the largest annual motorcycle ride in
America, and use the information to help you plan to be a part of it. Accommodations,
ride schedule, and event information is all here at your fingertips. Join us on the
ride along part of the original Trail of Tears to honor the Cherokee, Choctaw,
Chickasaw, Creek, and Seminole nations.
Line up Down Town Bridgeport 7:am and Leave at
8 AM CDT for our first stop at the Redstone Harley Davidson in Huntsville, Alabama.
Leave Huntsville (Lunch stop) @ 12:30 am CDT and arrive in Waterloo @ 3:00 CDT
Official merchandise is always available year round in our on-line store.
Orders can be placed now but shipping will be delayed until Oct 5, 2016 to allow us to participate
in the rides.
We have been able to restock many items. Please note that items are available in limited
sizes and quantity. The ATTOTCAI appreciates your support.
Print your own brochure . Simply click on the icons for a printable copy.
Note: Please read the brochure for the reason we ride and the trail we take.
Platinum Sponsors Click on the image to go to the sponsor's website
Cherokee NC Thursday Night September the 15th there will be a cook out and fellowship on the river at Cool Waters
Motel, Please let us know if you plan on attending so we know how many to cook for. Donations will be accepted to
cover expenses for the food and drink.
Friday morning September the 16th at 10:00am EDT we will leave the Cool Waters Motel and ride to Ross Landing in
Chattanooga We will leave from there at
3:00 PM EDT to ride into Bridgeport AL for the Official Kick Off Party!
If you wish to stay at the Motel call (828) 497-3855 and tell them you with the Trail of Tears Commemorative Ride
for a discounted rate.
The Motel is located at 1133 Paint Town Road Cherokee NC
- Sunday September 18th, 2016 Line up at 0600: AM at the Sacred Tears Monument at Spring Park in Tuscumbia Al.
- Kick stands up at 0800am: Make sure you have a full tank of gas. 1st gas stop 116 miles.
- Hwy 72 West for 94.6 miles. Turn left on MS-7 Drive 17 miles to Cousins Shell Holly Springs, MS for a 30 minute gas stop 662-252-3150.
- Depart MS-4 West/MS-7 South drive 1.7 miles turn right on MS-4 West. Drive 57 miles turn left on US 61Ø Drive 15.7 miles turn right on US 49 Drive 10 miles enter into Arkansas'
- Turn right onto US49. Cross the river, turn right onto Missouri st, then turn right onto Cherry Street. Arrive at Wild Hog Saloon Helena Arkansas for a 1 hour lunch stop.
- Depart Wild Hog Saloon follow 49N, Turn left onto US79 South/I-530. North stay to your left onto US 79South/I-530. Drive 12 miles take exit 34.
- 30 minute Gas stop at Big Red Valero Travel Plaza, 8110 Sheridan Rd White Hall Ark 870-247-0749.
- Depart back on 270 West drive 44.3 miles take ramp to left for I-10 West.
- Drive 1.4 miles and take exit 98B to continue on 270 West. Drive 18.3 miles take exit 5B right onto AR-7/Central Avenue.
- Drive 1.4 miles to Best Western Stage Coach 2520 Central, Avenue Hot Springs, AR. 501-624-2531.
- Make sure to let them know you are riding with the Trail of Tears for a discount.
- Monday September 19th 2016 Meet at Oaklawn Jockey Club Parking lot on Central Avenue south of hotel.
- Kickstands up at 0700am: make sure you have a full tank of gas, next gas stop approx. 125-130 miles.
- Depart South on Central Avenue. Turn Right on 270 West towards Mount Ida. Drive approximately 74 miles turn left on US-71N/270W @ end of road; HUGE BUMP IN ROAD.
- Drive approx. 13 miles take right on 270 W cross into Oklahoma. Lunch/gas stop at KP’s in Heavener Ok. 706 W 1st Street Heavener, OK 918-653-7141.
- Depart 270W drive 1.5 miles.Turn left onto 270W, Drive Apx 100 miles. 30 minute Gas stop on left at Junction 31A at Fossil Grill Market, 950 Roosevelt Ave Stuart, OK 918-546-2654.
- Depart back on 270W drive approx. 10 miles, Turn left on 75N/270W. Turn Right into Seminole Nation of Oklahoma just before 270/59 intersection
For more information contact
BRIDGEPORT KICK-OFF RALLY
The Bridgeport Trail of Tears Kick-Off Rally 12:00 noon, Friday,
Prayer and Unescorted Ride from Ross’ Landing in Chattanooga leaving at 3:00 PM
EASTERN TIME to Bridgeport on Friday. For a complete schedule of all events
and the entertainment at the Bridgeport Rally click on the billboard.
Big Money Give-A-Way at Bridgeport Trail of Tears Kickoff Rally
click on the billboard for details
Five Feathers Rally Friday September 17th 10:30 AM
Main Ride Arrival 1030: AM........Departs 12:30 PM.
For More information contact Moe Meredith 256-384-6868,
Three Day POW WOW presented by the Alabama Indian Affairs Commission
All Dancers Welcome!
There will be Food and Arts & Craft Vendors
Billy & Pam Burns Memorial Ride
Montgomery, AL - Bridgeport Ride Friday, September 16th
The Ride will assemble at the
Heritage Baptist Church in Montgomery, AL at 9 AM and leaving at 10:30, stopping at
Roebuck Shopping Center in Birmingham and leaving there at 12:30 PM.
Again Stopping at the Alabama Fan Club in Fort Payne and leave there at 2:30 and
arrive in Bridgeport, AL at 4 PM.
For more information contact
Dennis Johnson email
email@example.com or call (334) 396-2306.
The Riverwalk bricks ordered will be permanently set on August, 29, 2015.
Order your brick now to see it in place at the 2016 ride.
Click on each image to enlarge it.
Your support does make a difference.
Ride At Your Own Risk
2016 Ride September 17th - always the 3rd Saturday of September
Brought to you by the AL-TN Trail of Tears Corridor Association, Inc.
If you have questions or need more information, Call our Hotline # (678) RIDE-TOT or (678) 743-3868